 Star Wars / 15005
    Star Wars Dioramas? —Amado C. Pinlac
   Or the lack of interest in building them? For a genre that has so much potential in building scenes straight from the movies, I’ve been surprised when I joined up that the search only produced a handful of results. And though I’ve been doing (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Bruce Hietbrink
     AC, I hope you guys don't slow down. I've always enjoyed your work, as have a whole bunch of people here and at fbtb. There are certainly other SW dioramas out there. The work of S. Fujita of course sets the standard. That great Hoth layout Shaun (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Amado C. Pinlac
      Bruce, (...) It's inevitable as my sons are slowly drifting to more important things in their lives and myself raring to go back to doing action figure dioramas. (...) That's still a small amount of people getting their hands on it. (...) That fact (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Travis Matheson
     (...) Hey, the way I see it is that if you enjoy it continue. if the thrill has gone for you, through what ever reason, move on. as long as you are happy, that's all you can really aim for Trav (-|-) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —William R. Ward
     (...) For my part, it was a lack of interest in action figure scale dioramas (i.e. use of non-LEGO parts). Now that I hear you are working with minifigs, I'll try to pay more attention. It might help if you include "minifig" in the subject line when (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Ethan Savickas
   (...) Don't give up now! If it's what you truly love, then go for it. I personally have several (unreleased) Dioramas I am procuring in my basement, all of which are awaiting yet another Bricklink order (They never come fast enough). I've always (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Dioramas? —Amado C. Pinlac
   Ethan, Not entirely giving up on this. Glad to know that you're one of a few that has hopefully been inspired by our works that you've wanted to ceate your own. Remember to post when yours are completed! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)