 Star Wars / 14970
  Going Podracing!

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Going Podracing!; (URL) Boonta Eve Classic podrace day has finally arrived and the slave quarters' residents bid their neighbor Anakin good luck on his quest to win the big race to help out his newly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Going Podracing!

Bump! For those who went on a holiday vacation and were not aware of our latest work. If you were and had comments (good or bad) about it, we'd like to hear from you. Kinda disappointed that this piece hasn't gotten the response that we thought it (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Hey guys! I think things have been kind of slow because of the holidays. I just started replying to posts again today. Anyway, your diorama is quite cool. I am one of your castle fans, but I have several star wars friends. So, I can appreciate star (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Josh, How you doing? The R2 pulling the pod is actually in the movie except that it's shown inside the tent where the podracers are being attended to. We ran out of tan baseplates and that's why only the center was the most logical place to put what (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Wow! I this is one of my favorite ones to date. Although not a huge prequel fan, you and your team has managed to really capture the feel of the scene in this one. The archetecture from the domes to the cape awnings really do look like a Tatooine (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Gil, Thanks for the compliments and you've got a keen eye to have seen exactly the feeling of what we've made the whole scene about. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)