 Star Wars / 14499
Re: *Star* Destroyer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 00:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Riley writes:
Can the Imperial Star Destroyer really destroy stars?  I mean, didn't
it take something the size of the Death Star to destroy a mere planet?
Maybe these would more aptly be named "Imperial Ship Destroyer" and
"Death Planet"...

Mark (energizing shields)
They probably named it that because it sounds cool.
I mean, which sounds better?
"Oh no, theres a star destroyer headed right for us!" or
"oh no, theres a ship destroyer headed right for us!".
Hasta La Vista, Sean