 Star Wars / 14500
Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 04:16:52 GMT

Yeah, we know what you mean about this scene in the movie. So we decided to
have some fun with it and added the captured Imperials and such!

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Tony Knaak writes:
AC, This is definately your best diarama yet! I really hate this scene in
the movie, but I love this diorama! The details like the helmets drums and
such make it pop!

out
Tony Knaak