 Star Wars / 14459
Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:44:45 GMT

Amazing stuff Amado...I think this is you and your team's best work to date.
Not only is the scene captured, but it really feels like a set that could be
produced (although at great cost).

A question for you.  One of the rebels has a torso that looks like a forest
camo print...is that a custom paint job or an official print?

Again, congrats on an excellent piece of work.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Ewok Celebration;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

After the destruction of the second Death Star, the rebels celebrate their
victory on the forest moon of Endor. As Luke the Jedi Master ponders about
the future, the three Jedi spirits of Yoda, Ben and Anakin look on.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons