 Star Wars / 14390
Re: Size Comparison Chart (Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rene Virsik writes:
And what about this starship
from Alien ?

Huh?  Do you mean the movie Aliens?

Yes. Exactly this movie. You know... this starship of Ripley.. ;)

Rene

It's got to be close to the SW regular star destroyer size.  The drop ship
seemed to be millenium falcon sized, and from the footage the mother ship
didn't seem all that massive.  Unfortunatly I don't remember much actual
footage of the exterior, just a couple of 2 second shots.  BTW, somebody put
the borg cube on that .gif, I'm curious what where it would fit, it was so
much bigger than all the other trek ships.

e.