 Star Wars / 14378
Re: Size Comparison Chart (Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rene Virsik writes:
Very nice !

But I'm missing the USS Enterprise starships.

On the bottom right side of the chart:
Sovereign Class (Enterprise-E)
Galaxy Class (Enterprise-D)
Ambassador Class (Enterprise-C)
Excelsior Class (Enterprise-B)
Constitution Class (Enterprise-A and Enterprise-nil)

And what about this starship
from Alien ?

Huh?  Do you mean the movie Aliens?

Thanks.