 Star Wars / 14377
Re: Size Comparison Chart (Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:
This is a very accurate comparison chart.
(At least as far as you can go with fictional source materials.)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordinsanity/Nano-Scale/z_allships.gif

It is a rather nice chart for its accuracy and its simplicity.

  ~That's amazin'
        Thanks sooooo much for creating it!!!

                                          --==Richard==--

Actually I did NOT creat it. This was created a few years ago as a "public
domain" comparison chart for use in the 'versus' newsgroups.
(alt.startrek.vs.starwars for example)

James Wilson also created:

Yeah I saw those in the other thread, very nice.

-Mike Petrucelli