 Star Wars / 14152
Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Due to my own board being down for maintenence, I want to invite everyone to
stop by and check out the first image of a 2003 set later this morning.

You're about to find out what I meant when I mentioned something about
Huttese a few weeks ago . . .

Tim
http://www.fbtb.net

C'mon!  NO LANDO???????????!!!!
Ball dropped again!
Nice, but they are going to need two or three more add-on playsets to
complete the gang and heroes.
-Aaron-

There will never be a Lando!  It goes deeper than you or me, it's a
conspiracy by "the man"  not the smoking man, but the other man.  It's
similar to the us coin conspiracy.  Line up a quarter(old style, no states),
dime, nickel, and penny.  Face them all presidents up.  Which one is facing
the other way?  Which one is brown?  Which one freed the slaves?  The truth
is out there.

..uh oh, this line isn't safe, gotta go.