 Star Wars / 13882
  My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Hi all, Just wanted to share some infinitely more viewable photos of my SW customs. I am a bit behind when it comes to technology, so I learned way after the fact how much cropping and light adjusting can improve photos. I apologize for having (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Great stuff, Brian! Your Millenium Falcon is the best out there, in my opinion. The overall shape and proportion are perfect! How long did it take you to get that just right? I've been toying with the idea of doing a Falcon, but I wouldn't know (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Matt, thanks a ton for the kind words. In the case of the Falcon, I really appreciate it, as it's been a long winding road for that ship (and it's still on that road, as there's always something to be revamped). Believe it or not the ship is 18 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Said it before and I'll say it again....that Falcon is a truly fine obsession piece. The 'wings are too shabby either :> Great stuff Brian. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) You have some great customs there. The falcon is extremely impressive. I would be keen to see some more interior details. The Tie-Bomber is cool too. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) Once again, great stuff. There are obviously *many* hours of effort encapsulated in that one Brickshelf folder. Nice use of those technic links on the panels of the TIE fighter. Jeff J (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) Again, thanks for the praise, Matt! Also thanks to Gil, Jason, and Jeff! I'm sure Han would be proud that people appreciate the work I've put into his baby! Now to continue the answers to Matt's questions which I started the other day: First (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) I've just learned that I had port and starboard confused! I should say the Falcon's ramp is on the STARBOARD side, along with the cockpit (the right side when facing forward while onboard the ship). Brian (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) Thanks, Brian. I just found this post, so I'm just now replying: I never finished the Shuttle's wing in all grey; this is as far as I got: (URL) the finished cad wing: (URL) six more pictures of that (and a few other incomplete MOCs I've (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)