 Star Wars / 13833
    Re: The ISD Pursuer —Jason S. Mantor
   Wow ! You beat me to it and did an awesome job ! I gotta know how you got it to work structurally. I made a few attempts, but they either didn't get the angles quite right or were too fragile. Any chance you could pull the plates off one side and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The ISD Pursuer —Jeff Jardine
   (...) It took a lot of trial and error. The frame inside isn't much of a skeleton, but more like a 'T.' It's more fragile than any of the UCS sets, but solid enough for me to pick up, flip upside down, and put back down. Here are some pics I took (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The ISD Pursuer —Brian Tobin
   Jeff, more great photos, and "making of": even better! I particularly like the giant cat overseeing the construction at the Kuat Drive Shipyards! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)