 Star Wars / 13271
  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

(...) And in the interests of conservation of carriage returns, I shall recycle it. (...) Indeed, but for the three of us using a newsreader: (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

(...) That comes from the Zahn books, not the original movies. All we hear in Ep IV-V is that the Jedi are all but extinct... Peter (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

(...) I don't think that a balance of folks who use each side of the force is what is meant. I think it's probably a deeper sort of yin-yang idea where-in practitioners can embrace both the light and dark sides of the force, thus becoming more fully (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Chris Lannan" <shakguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GwIos7.56s@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) and (...) things (...) made (...) I think this is the right idea, and carrying this one step further, we can see that Anakin does bring about this (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)