 Star Wars / 13214
Re: quality of jango fetts slave one vs.. bubba fetts slave 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:31:42 GMT

On Fri, 17 May 2002 05:07:30 GMT, "Thomas Burger" <tburger34@aol.com>
wrote:

jango fetts slave 1 is so nice, with all that weaponry and detail, why
couldnt lego do that with 7144??

the world will never know

bubba fett in the new set is a brat!

Just my $.02 here...

I would guess that the difference in detail between the 7144 Slave 1
and the 7153 Slave 1 is due to the fact that not very much detail was
shown in Empire Strikes Back. We only see the 7144 Slave 1 in two or
three scenes in Empire, and they do not show much beyond the overall
shape, color scheme, and cargo ramp.

I have not seen Attack of the Clones yet, perhaps someone who has can
comment on this. Is more detail of Slave 1 shown in the new movie? Do
they show its weapons, etc?

I'd have to say that LEGO built 7144 based on what was actually shown
in the Empire Stikes Back movie, and nothing more.