 Star Wars / 13114
13113  |  13115
Subject:
Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Crap ! !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 05:50:41 GMT

I just spent two and a half hours working on the RBR I got at Target on
Thursday. And I only finished the front hammer-head section. And I had to
stop because my eyes were hurting.

Is it just me. I'm no master Lego builder, but I've put together some big
sets, some complex sets, and this one is kicking my butt.

Is this a common experience? Has anyone been able to slap this sucker
together in one sitting? Am I just being a wuss?

On the other hand this is a really nice model. I probably wouldn't have paid
full price plus shipping, but at 20% off it's somewhat affordable.

Matt . . . needs to go to sleep. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to start this
after the trip to the zoo today.