 Star Wars / 13002
Re: Who's doing the TRU Midnight Run?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:25:22 GMT

A cut-rate toys place by me has stuff that was supposed to be exclusivly for
the Shell gas stations (those little collect-all-ten one dollar thingies). Dave

Actually, the "classic re-releases" (Pirate Sets, Town Gas N Go Wash,
Sculptures (including RBR) are all deemed by Lego Direct to be "marketable"
and not subject to S@H exclusivity.  Toys R US, I guess made a deal to have
the items in its stores.

Benjamin Medinets

Not only TRU, but three local Targets near me also have them, and most
Targets should.