 Star Wars / 12946
Re: Who's doing the TRU Midnight Run?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:47:27 GMT

Lindsay & All,

I want a Super Battle Droid, so me.

So me too! ; )

I actually went with two friends here in South Bend to the Mishawaka Super
Wal-Mart this time around. My friend Tony and I went to TRU for Episode 1,
and it was fun. This time we arrived about 11:40PM or so, and there were a
few people waiting as the Wal-Mart personnel got the rest of the Action
Figures up. We prowled around the toy department, making comments on the
LEGO line there, and 12:00 came.

There was about 15 people there, Chad, Tim, and I just went to LEGO part (It
was on the end, where most of the other stuff was on the other end of the
shelf : ) ) and looked a good deal. The Republic Gunship looks awesome,
looks of nifty parts and figs, along with the Bounty Hunter Pursuit. I
decided to get the Jedi Duel, the Tusken Raider Encounter and the Jedi
Starfighter, since I did not pick one up yet. Chad ended up getting the
Gunship (DIE!) and a few other sets, as did Tim.

I just have to find a way to get that Gunship now, it looks sweet!

Looks of fun, but I will regret it in the morning.... ah, I mean in a few
hours! : )

Scott "Going to take a nap before work" S.