 Star Wars / 12856
Re: 7143 review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Wilson writes:
Just got this one and built it.  Here's one "problem" I haven't seen
mentioned: Where's the rest of the R2 unit!?!?!?!  What good is a head
without the rest?  That drops the whole "playability" of the set.  Obi-Wan
can't land somewhere and head off with his trusty astromech droid on grand
adventures, unless he wants to carry the head.  What the #%@$# were they
thinking?

According to what I know about the movie the astromechs are built into the
ships and all there is is the head.  These are not traditional astromechs.  I
believe what they have is what you will see in the Movie.

Eric Kingsley