 Star Wars / 12516
12515  |  12517
Subject:
7143
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:21:50 GMT

Picked up the set today at Meijer in Kalamazoo.  Thanks to FBTB for the
info.  It's cool enough I suppose. I like the pieces.  The landing gears are
flimsy though.  I do really like the cockpit glass.  I'm at a crossroads
though with Lego.  On the one hand I really like their Star Wars line and
upcoming spiderman and "horror" movie sets.  They do their designs rather
well.  Can't bash them for that.  On the other hand more and more of the new
pieces are of considerably cheaper quality.  You can hardly tell the
difference between lego and the rip off companies anymore.  Why spend the
big bucks for cheap pieces?  I can buy junk from mega blocks or whatever
their name is...

Comments anyone?