 Star Wars / 12516
  7143

Picked up the set today at Meijer in Kalamazoo. Thanks to FBTB for the info. It's cool enough I suppose. I like the pieces. The landing gears are flimsy though. I do really like the cockpit glass. I'm at a crossroads though with Lego. On the one (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7143 review

(...) Um, sure. I agree the landing gear is flimsy. The green in the back of the set is ugly. The front nose seems too flat. The printing on the large curved slopes and the 2x4 45 slopes makes them pretty much useless (unless your motivated enough (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7143 review

Just got this one and built it. Here's one "problem" I haven't seen mentioned: Where's the rest of the R2 unit!?!?!?! What good is a head without the rest? That drops the whole "playability" of the set. Obi-Wan can't land somewhere and head off with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7143 review

(...) According to what I know about the movie the astromechs are built into the ships and all there is is the head. These are not traditional astromechs. I believe what they have is what you will see in the Movie. Eric Kingsley (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)