 Star Wars / 1233
    Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Karim Nassar
    (...) Somebody commented that Lego just doesn't release new colors in such abundance... I find that to be a fallacious arguement. The previous SW models have broken all the molds (no pun intended) about color selection... note the (nearly) all (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Jeff Stembel
     (...) Ahh.. But all those colors existed before the Starwars sets came out. The only New color was the Trans-Dark Gray Canopies. Brown was quite prominent in the Dark Forest sets, there is *tons* of beige in the Adventurers sets, and orange has (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Selçuk Göre
     I can't understand those opinions about the difficulty of using already "ready" molds with a new pigment. For inventory tracking and production planning point of view, yes it has its own difficulties, but not much than adding any new part (no matter (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Steve Bliss
   (...) The Y-Wing has yellow. The only tan on the Y-Wing is the 2x2 Rebel Alliance tiles. Steve (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)