 Star Wars / 12238
    got em all —John R. Beck
   Well, I broke down and ordered the Runner. Now I got all the new sets either on the way or already at home (except the big yoda). Question: anyone convert the runner to minifig already? I plan to do so as I build it. Any tips? (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: got em all —Mark Chittenden
   Having seen one up close and almost personal a couple weeks ago, it will NOT convert to minifig usage very easily. It's actually a bit smaller than minifig scale (almost half or 1/3 minifig scale, I would guess). Most of the interior is taken up by (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: got em all —Bradley Dale
     (...) I know that the creations I see here weren't easy to build. What's wrong with a challenge? If I had the RBR, I would customize it to hold mini-figures. Is the RBR to scale with the far too small LEGO System models like the Sith Infiltrator or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: got em all —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) I just recently thought this through, as many of the UCS X-Wing and RBR stickers could have been printed pieces. I think the problem has to do with time to market. It probably takes a lot longer to produce printed pieces for a set, then to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: got em all —John R. Beck
   Actually I rejoice in the absence of printed legos. I can't stand stickers and really can't stand legos that have stuff imprinted on it. How many "glass" pieces have been ruined? The space stuff is really bad. They insist on putting horrible designs (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)