 Star Wars / 12254
Re: got em all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:10:15 GMT

Actually I rejoice in the absence of printed legos.  I can't stand stickers
and really can't stand legos that have stuff imprinted on it.  How many
"glass" pieces have been ruined?  The space stuff is really bad.  They
insist on putting horrible designs are perfectly good pieces.  This reduces
the possible uses of those pieces.  I built a small village and though it
may look more realistic if I put stickers on the buildings and signs I like
the "purity" of just the legos.  I say no decals or designs on anything!
The only decals I've ever used are the ones on the new trains.  And only
because I won't ever take those apart (I can't make trains at all).  Anyone
agree with me?

Big disappointment I found was that the decorations are all
you-apply-yourself decals
-Alfred