 Star Wars / 12164
Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 03:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Wessel Burgers writes:
Hello all,

Posted some scans last night of a flyer that was in a 7166 Imperial Shuttle
set that my brother bought.

I hadn't seen pictures of this set before. There seem to be some new colours
like 'Kermit the Frog' - green and dark red.

check it out:

   Excellent!  Thanks for posting these.

   Observations on the ship:  That green looks like Belville lime green.
   The canopy is entirely new--it's not the Jack Stone one, it's far too
   small to be.  Woohoo, white med-slope apexes!  And that tail--is that
   a new POOP or some contrivance?  Also, I'm a bit bummed that the
   fairings are probably printed.

   Yeah, I'm gonna be gettin' me a couple rafts of these.

   LFB