 Star Wars / 12109
  Re: Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing

(...) Heh, I'm just a stickler for scale :) Often makes me wish I weren't since minifigs are so grossly disproportionate to real people :) (...) They didn't, but I put some quick ones together: (URL) notes on mine: - I'd love to try and redo it in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing

(...) Heh...what can I say, I love the mini-fig. They can look cute or devastating (or both-try making a female astronaut in all red with a clear helmet and red visor. And don't forget the weapon!) (...) problems. Traffic because everybody is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing

(...) Huh... no, not that many hits, actually... only 37 page loads besides me have loaded it since last night... I know the site was down for a while this morning, though. But it should have been up all day... I can get them now (4:40PM Eastern (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)