 Star Wars / 11656
  MOC: AT-ST rev2

Hi all, After about 8 months of on-again off-again building, I finally finished revision 2 of my minifig scale AT-ST. After seeing Jay Cal's masterpiece rendition, I was embarrassed to have mine on the same internet as his, so I had to tear it apart (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

Great job Shaun! that is beautiful! That is perfect, wow, (...) snip> (...) Great job, exactly like the real thing (...) Exactly to scale (...) This is a beautiful rendition of the At-St, tons of detail everywhere, there is just about nothing wrong (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Nice! ehh, what am I talking about? This isn't just nice, it is NICE!!! Great work! High level of detail especially in the cockpit, and a job well done with the two forest images. Now please send all these images to those IDIOTS who design the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Holy cow Shaun! You're still the master! Thanks for mentioning my name in your post (a big honor for me ;-) You made one of the best AT-ST's on the net even better! Keep it up. Greetz, Jay (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) you made. The large tree with the brown "vines" is particularly cool. Curious question: does anyone know how the crew are supposed to get up to and down from the hatch? Other than by jumping out of a tree I mean. Silly question: if you try to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Wow!... What else can I say... Your attention to details is very impressive. Will you bring it to the meeting on Monday so we can drool all over it? Great work as usual. Jorge F. (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) "IDIOTS"??? The sets don't live up to your expectations so the designers must be "IDIOTS"? Don't you think that might be a little harsh. From everything I have heard about the Lego Designers (And everything that I deal with daily, being a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Kyle. Actually, the vine concept was courtesy of Suzanne Rich and Joe Comeau, who put together some wonderful looking gnarly trees for our most recent Brikwars battle. (...) I think there are supposed to be a series of hand/footholds up (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Jorge, I'll be bringing it along :) This time I'm leaving the AT-AT back home though ... thought it's worth pointing out that it has been standing up, no problems, continuously, since the week of our last meeting. Oh cruel fate, how you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) had (...) Looks great Shaun. Definitely one of the neatest models I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I can't get over how studs seem to go in every which way. I really like the chin gun and the interior. If Lego made this model I would (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

Wow. As always, your moc's look like scale miniatures! I knew about the vertical tapering, but didn't realize there was front to back tapering as well... nice touch. The whole thing just looks incredible. (I wouldn't have thought it necessary, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)