 Star Wars / 11333
    UCS Tie, some questions —Adam Murtha
   I finally got the UCS Tie, and I really think it is cool. While I was building it, I seemed to have some difficulty keeping the wings together while assembling the whole thing. I ended up reenforcing the joints between the wing segments. Did anyone (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS Tie, some questions —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Look at this: (URL) text denotes this photo as "10 cannon model used in Endor scenes" but I clearly remember that "Essential Guide to The Vessels" book denoted only the appendages on wing tips as cannons, and others as range finders, (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS Tie, some questions —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Unfortunately, it's a fan reference, and their main evidence seems to be "because they look like laser cannons" All the documentation I've ever seen indicates the TIE Interceptor has four laser cannons. Does anyone have any official (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: UCS Tie, some questions —Selçuk Göre
    (...) interceptor (X-wing novels, EGtTVV, SW Technical Journal, Behind The Magic CD, all the SW games) says it has four cannons. Although many fans consider games as not "canon" references, I value them as much as other official references since (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)