 Star Wars / 11333
11332  |  11334
Subject:
UCS Tie, some questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 03:09:03 GMT

I finally got the UCS Tie, and I really think it is cool.  While I was
building it, I seemed to have some difficulty keeping the wings together
while assembling the whole thing.  I ended up reenforcing the joints between
the wing segments.  Did anyone else have that problem?  Also, I'm not sure
of the weaponry for the Tie Interceptor, I think it has 4 lasers.  So what
are with all the weapon looking things on the UCS Tie?  The trans red plates
in the place of the lasers on tie fighters, but I thought the interceptor
didn't have any weapons there.  And whats with the shovel/cylinder bricks
combo on the centre wing part, as well as the spearguns and cylinders on the
wingtips?

Adam