 Star Wars / 11263
  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) I was just about to post this myself. Unfortunately, its not information that anyone couldn't have guessed from the info available about the ships. At this point a better question about the new sets will be what the large sets will be and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) Hey y'all. I was just searching the lugnet.starwars newsgroup in order to see if there was any information about what the next round of star wars sets will be and when we might be able to expect them to be available to us. I found the above (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) A direct link is: (URL)After a couple of clicks got me to the article that Eric refers to, I (...) I am not sure what you are referring to. On theforce.net you have to click to highlight anything they consider spoiler information such as this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) No, it's there. TheForce.Net hides potential spoiler information by making the text the same color as the background of the website- if you click and drag your mouse over the blank area, selecting (and therefore highlighting) the text, you'll (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

In lugnet.starwars, Damien Nesbit writes After a couple of clicks got me to the article that Eric refers to, I (...) If you're referring to the apparently blank white space in the article, that's a spoiler-protector; the text is the same color as (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) Hmm, I wasn't smart enough to try this, but I did try the "WebTV readers click here for SPOILERS" link which worked just fine. Frank (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)