 Star Wars / 11178
    Re: Building habits —Shaun Sullivan
    Great question! In part because all of us have to wrestle with this question all the time! (...) For the most part, I'm definitely in the "keep models together" category. I have a table covered with all of my WWII models right now, and another one (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: Building habits —A. Mark Wilburn
     In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes: ... (...) Oh man, those are 2 tables I wish I could see in person! Your WWII models and your SW walkers are just awesome. (...) Yeah, me too. I'm running out of room though. Oh well. Before, I used to use (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: Building habits —James Simpson
   (...) Your display case reminds me of a fond childhood memory. When I was young, my mom managed to come how with a 5 or 6-foot high revolving plastic pink display stand from some store that kept L'eggs or some such feminine product on it. I kept (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)