 Star Wars / 1113
Re: Kids Playing ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 22:30:00 GMT

Lego should design a new line of sets for Fighter Jets. F14, F15, etc.. That
would be cool...

Lee Jorgensen wrote in message <370E4637.44CB9344@uswest.net>...
My son was playing with my SW legos ... and placed a Rebel
helmet upon a "Speeder Bike" trooper ...

VERY COOL.

The black lens show up quite nicely, and look very similar to
today's Fighter Pilot's visors and helmets ...

Kudos again to TLG for coming up with some knock-out
(and universal) parts ...

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc