 Star Wars / 1114
Re: TLG squirting out SW too fast?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 22:46:24 GMT

I noticed blobs and strings on my pieces too. The plastic also seems a lot
softer than a few years ago. I mean my nails mark it up a lot easier when
taking off a piece. Anyone else notice this? By the way, My Darth Vader
light saver has no air bubbles! Although all my luk LS's have one or two.

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
As I was building the X-wing model, I noticed several "blobs" of ABS left
attached to pieces at the injection point.  I don't recall seeing this ever
before.  I wonder if TLG is letting quality control slip just a bit to get
these things out fast?

Has anyone elso noticed this?

-John Van