 Star Wars / 1110
1109  |  1111
Subject:
Kids Playing ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 18:26:00 GMT

My son was playing with my SW legos ... and placed a Rebel
helmet upon a "Speeder Bike" trooper ...

VERY COOL.

The black lens show up quite nicely, and look very similar to
today's Fighter Pilot's visors and helmets ...

Kudos again to TLG for coming up with some knock-out
(and universal) parts ...

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc