 Star Wars / 10999
Re: Custom fig idea- snow troopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 06:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
Ok, I'm not one to go modifying 'figs, but I figured I'd offer up the idea--
how about painting a Imperial Guard fig's helmet white and slapping it on a
stormtrooper, with either the scout trooper head or a black head? Just a
thought...

Sounds pretty close, to me. Of course you'd need to find white cloth, right?
I haven't watched Ep5 in a few months, but I seem to recall they had cloaks
as well....?

Also faked an AT-AT driver using a Stormtrooper w/ grey arms, white hands,
grey legs, and grey waist... Doesn't look half bad...

DaveE

Hmm..why not just use the Tie Fighter pilot? Aren't they pretty close, too?
And already black and all. My mind's eye is seeing the AT-AT drivers as
being basically the same as the Tie Pilot in color and such.

Joel J