 Star Wars / 10957
Re: My Star Wars prototype sets... YODA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:13:51 GMT

Thanks, oh, what do people thing of a BOSP (Big Olive Stupe Piece) for Jabba.

One question though, did you just take some artistic freedom when adding the
blue bird to the Yoda set or is that in the movies?

Artistic license.  I wanted to include some sort of swamp creature.  I also
prefer using existing pieces.  Luke would be nice to include, but I figure
you'd end up with too many of them.  I figure a Bespin Duel similiar to the one
in the invitation to Toy Fair 1999 would be likely.  This would satisfy the
luke need.  Mind you after Naboo Swamp do you think Dagobah Swamp would make it
to production?  I patterned it after an existing wizard set from lego, same
look and feel.

As for the pod car... I haven't been happy with any of the existing canopies.
Since it's expensive and time consuming for them to make new pieces, the most
likely cloud car would have some compromises.

Great models, can't wait to see more.
Working on it.