 Star Wars / 10932
Re: My Star Wars prototype sets... YODA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steven MacDonald writes:
I've been playing around with designing some Lego style star wars proto sets...

Take a look...

My Yoda designs...
http://www.geocities.com/undrscor/yoda.html

(also includes a proto Jabba, Greedo, and Tuskan).

My Bespin Cloud Car... DAT file is available...
http://www.geocities.com/undrscor/legostuff.html

Steven

Those are some really nice models.  The Yoda set definitely seems like a
possibility from Lego and your design looks exactly like what I would expect
the official Lego set to be (though yours is sans Luke).  The Cloud Car also
seems a lot like the kind of set Lego would release with its relatively few
pieces and solid design.  And your Jabba playset definitely looks like it
will be a neat set when you finish it.

One question though, did you just take some artistic freedom when adding the
blue bird to the Yoda set or is that in the movies?

Great models, can't wait to see more.

-Nick