 Star Wars / 1093
Re: 28 Piece, Super-Micro-Fig-Scale Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:33:44 GMT

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 03:26:01 GMT, Sproaticus uttered the following
profundities...
Richard,

"Nano-fig scale"?  :-)

I had an infestation of nano-figs once.  I tried to swat them with my hand,
but the devils entered my bloodstream and claimed squatter's rights in the
glands in my brain responsible for my sense of priority.  Or was that my sense
of perception?  'Sfunny, but ever since that, it hasn't seemed to be that big
of a problem.  Anyway, that reminds me of a story...

...Oh, sorry, right.

In lugnet.build, Richard Dee writes:
I have never been able to get to grips with LDraw, so will
attempt to describe how it is built!

Has anyone figured this out well enough to put into LDraw?  I must confess
that I could not put this model together, but I would love to see the results.
My stumbling block is probably more conceptual than technical, and somewhere
in steps 1 or 2.  The rest of the instructions seem fairly straight-forward.
Someone named Ricochet did it for me. The pics and ldraw file
are up there but not linked. Direct, they are:
http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/images/stardest.dat
http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/images/mini1.gif
http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/images/mini2.gif
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/