 Star Wars / 1092
Re: Discounted Star Wars Sets!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:32:42 GMT

Drats!  Foiled again!  I went out to Kohl's at Penn and 494 and found *no* SW
sets:-(  I did find 3 completely bare shelves!  Thomas, did you forget to mention
that you *bought* them all;-)  I had to settle for some Adventurers sets 20% off,
so ALL was not lost:-)

-John

Thomas Carman wrote:

In the Minneapolis / St. Paul Area the Kohl's Department Stores Now Have Lego
Star Wars Sets in Stock and They are Included in Their 20% Off Sales (That Run
Almost All of The Time).  I had to go to several stores to find all of the
sets but was able to get them all at 20% Savings!!  I originally got most of
the sets at the LIC at the Mall of America since I'm lucky enough to live 15
minutes away.  Unfortunately though they sell at MSRP plus about 10%.  They
have an excellent Hoth / Endor / Tattooine Display in a rotating case.  Now if
I only had unlimited Lego to create similar settings...Oh Well, I'll just
enjoy what I've Gotten.

Thomas Carman
Aspiring Lego Professional