 Star Wars / 1082
1081  |  1083
Subject:
Discounted Star Wars Sets!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 02:45:55 GMT

In the Minneapolis / St. Paul Area the Kohl's Department Stores Now Have Lego
Star Wars Sets in Stock and They are Included in Their 20% Off Sales (That Run
Almost All of The Time).  I had to go to several stores to find all of the
sets but was able to get them all at 20% Savings!!  I originally got most of
the sets at the LIC at the Mall of America since I'm lucky enough to live 15
minutes away.  Unfortunately though they sell at MSRP plus about 10%.  They
have an excellent Hoth / Endor / Tattooine Display in a rotating case.  Now if
I only had unlimited Lego to create similar settings...Oh Well, I'll just
enjoy what I've Gotten.

Thomas Carman
Aspiring Lego Professional