 Star Wars / 10866
  Part 2 of the interview is up

Nothing Earth-shattering, but I made the effort . . . Tim (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) Star for $500. Ok, so maybe my wife would kill me, but the Death Star would make everyone at work quite envious! :) -Alfred (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

It may not have been earth-shattering, but I am very glad for FBTB. I know the Q&A is pretty short, but I've been looking forward to it. And I wasn't disappointed. Even if it isn't much, it's great to hear things from the LEGO people. It would be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) I'd shell out five bills for a Lego Death Star. It wouldn't be anywhere near minifig scale (of course) but it would make a very cool UCS model. -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) ...I sure would get one!!! Maybe even 2 if the pieces were good!! Even a "play" one with some minifig scale interiors (obviously _way_ out of scale :-) would be _great_!! (I'm thinking back to those nifty Kenner sets... _not_ real scale, but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) You know, this quote really bugged me. Clearly, Tim was not asking for a huge "Death Star" playset that made a minifig-scale complete Death Star. Kenner/Hasbro have produced *many* playsets from the Death Star settings- there's the four-story (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) <Me too post> I have to agree. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was the old Kenner playset with the little green monster and the foam garbage stuff. Clearly we don't need the whole planet or a docking station for the Falcon (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) playsets (...) My son got a Micromachine one for Christmas. It folds up into the deathstar and opens up into a mutilayer playset. It is more stable than the other Micro playsets. Rose (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G96pBK.1Gp@lugnet.com... (...) deathstar (...) Is that the one with the Tatooine and Hanger Bay areas, and the Falcon on an arm that swings out? My fiancee bought me that a while ago, it's a great set (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)