 Star Wars / 10709
  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) I'd challenge you to find much SF which you couldn't find gaping holes in. Star Wars is no worse than movies in general, and perhaps better. Note that the referenced article even points out that there is nothing in the Star Wars literature (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) I disagree with you. Chapter I. ANH was a marvelous epic. Sure, the plot was nothing innovative - basically a new version of the classic hero/redemption plot - but it was good nonetheless. It was even Art. II. Empire came along, and it had a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) Amen. A Dream to some... A Nightmare to others! Aaron :o) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)