 Star Wars / 10479
Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 03:59:16 GMT

<snip>

Mark Chan
I've been lurking on LUGNET for 2+ years, but this is my first post here.
What a great community. Thanks Todd!

What a way to de-lurk! That's a truly excellent MOC of the X-Wing.

Great Job!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Thanks Admiral...ahem..."Grand" Admiral Sandlin!

Mark Chan

P.S. After several weeks, I'm still trying to assemble the parts to
replicate your MotoTek Shiva (great model - looks like it belongs in
Neo-Tokyo from the movie Akira). I accidently stumbled across a pair of the
red technic 1x4 plates in my 4565 (leaving me one pair short - are they
anywhere else?)

One thing I can not figure out, however, is where did you find that Red
sloped piece that looks like the orange one in 6626? It's kind of been like
some weird scavenger hunt trying to find out where this came from, but I've
given up. Thanks!