 Star Wars / 10386
    Prince Xizor's Virago —Bob Hayes
   For you viewing pleasure, I have posted, on BrickShelf, images of my mini-fig scale version of Prince Xizor's Virago. They can be seen at: (URL) model is closer to the version found in the "Essential Guide ..." as opposed to the plastic model kit. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Prince Xizor's Virago —Eric Joslin
     (...) How different are they? I have the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" version of the Virago somewhere, as well as the regular old Micro Machines version, and they both seem to be pretty consistent with each other and the guide (although I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Prince Xizor's Virago —Bob Hayes
     On the plastic model kit, the cockpit is in the vertical pylon at the front of the ship. In the book, it appears to be behind the pylon - this is how it is on my model. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Prince Xizor's Virago —Bruce Lowell
   nice job on the virago. i've seen it in the essential guide but i could never get exactly what it looked like. i tried to make one but that attempt flopped :). again, good job. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)