 Star Wars / *6708 (-10)
  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) grey? (...) Judging from the colour of the battledroids and other already-known pieces, that really light blue is actually tan. I'm guessin that the darker smoky blue is actually dark grey, and the middle blue is light grey. Paul Davidson (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Could use opinions

(...) eric (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Could use opinions

I've got the skeleton of a set guide up at FBTB, and would like opinions of what I have and what I could use there. If you can take a moment to look at it, I would appreciate it. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) It looks a lot like an articulated Sebulba to me. The way the fig is positioned is fairly evocative of Sebulba's posture (which I think is pretty cool,a race using it's upper limbs as legs and feet, and lower ones as arms and hands). eric (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Any thoughts on the other minifig (Gasgano?) Over on www.sirstevesguide.com they're thinking that he's been swapped with an articulated sebulba. Anybody else wondering? Cause it's obvious that it's not Gasgano anymore, or if he is, TLC screwed (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) It rocks. ++Lar (from the show floor) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Destroyer Droid

I know I am a day late and a dollar short on this, but I have a fix for the head on the Droideka that I believe has not been covered. All I did to it was cross the bands and connect them to "piston" pieces that are inserted into the #2 connector. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) this set.... but wow.... eric (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> wrote in message news:Fsr538.DB4@lugnet.com... (...) Are those 2 black SW engine pieces? -- ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called yesterday again also, but the ladies who answer the phone on weekends seem either not to know much, or don't care to dig too deep for customers. The lady I talked to basically said that on weekends, they just take new orders, and then (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact