 Star Wars / *6688 (-10)
  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called lego S@H today and they said that the MTT and the AAT are not available yet. I was told May to July. I was completely heartbroken by that news. I don't know who you talked to but I got the complete run around. I was my SW legos! -Mike (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) This is only a logical guess, but maybe it's what puts the artoo unit into its socket on the Naboo Fighter. If I remember correctly, the movie showed an artoo unit being put in from the bottom. Does anyone else have any guesses? (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

(...) Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this! I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out there) on those walls! --Bram (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Some questions

"Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FsoH1o.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) it? I saw it in the movie, but its function is a mystery. In the starfighter hangar bay, each Naboo fighter has one parked next to it. When all the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) 7159. (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) and (...) way (...) Hmmm... I called up around 8:00 EST last night after reading postings about the bucket. I must've gotten lucky, or the guy on the phone was just plain bored, but he did some digging for me and came up with the bucket et al, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY

(...) I wondered this myself after the first time I saw the movie. After seeing it 3 more times I have come to the conclusion that the Gungan army never once threw a blue-ball through their sheilds. It was not until the sheild was down that they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) If that is S@H's price it is entirely possible the Bucket will be $19.99 retail. Not the greatest for a bucket of 291 pieces but still much better than expected. (...) Ya. Thanks. (...) Lord Insanity (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

(...) WOW!!! Not just underwater, but Star Wars too! How did you do it!?! Did you paint those all by hand from ray-traced renderings, or did you print them using a larger-format digital printer and then apply that to the walls and ceiling somehow? (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Some questions

(...) Multi Orbital Craft. errr, no... Memory Object Compiler... wait... Micro Optical Circuit...? no, that's not it either...darn it... Mail Object Converter...!? hmm, no. argh. Most Optimal Configuration! wait, that's not it either. hrmm. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact