 Star Wars / *6373 (-5)
  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

"Jonathan Little" <piano254@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fqs26u.DHF@lugnet.com... (...) The same happened to me. In 2 years BSWL [1], I bought at the most 4 technic sets. Since then I have bought so many system sets my pocketbook will never be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

(...) I've had mixed feelings about the 2000 sets. I've been very happy with the new Arctic ones. These are only moderately juniorized and provided a lot of neat, new parts that I've integrated into my creations. The castle sets look promising as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

I know this is kind of late, seeing as how the 2000 sets have been out for a couple of months now, but I wanted to say a few words about my personal feelings of the new sets and also get input from everyone else. When I first heard about SW sets, I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego

(...) According to Mr. Kristiansen: "I think that we can benefit from Star Wars, which is a long-term proposition. We have it for six to seven years.... We do not foresee that we will have to go into a lot of other different licensing arrangements." (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego Star Wars Animation

Hello all This is my first post on Lugnet, but I've been reading them for quite some time. I'm letting you all know that I am currently working on a 15 minute Star Wars Lego animation. I've set up a webpage for it (Its not a very good site since Im (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact