 Star Wars / *17588 (-20)
  Star Wars sets with bonus minis @ Meijer

I just found out today from a kid at church that Meijer has a special sale on the (URL) Grievous Chase> & (URL) Anakin's Starfighter> Star Wars sets. Each is the regular $20, but they're each packaged with a (URL) mini Star Destroyer> and (URL) mini (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Cloud City instructions

(...) Hi Jane, You can find them on Bricklink. Here is the link to the actual instructions listing: (URL) If you are not familar with the site I suggest you read the help section carefully and feel free to ask any questions in the forums before you (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Cloud City instructions

My son has lost his instructions for Lego Cloud City, and he needs to rebuild it. Where can I get a replacement copy? Is it available for download? My son and I thank you! Jane (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ummm... For anybody who hasn't checked out FBTB within the past 24 HOURS

(...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Vide catalog of LWGO SW sets

I shot a (URL) wee video> of my LEGO Star Wars sets using a Coolpix 3200. I was listening to the soundtrack to Revenge of the Sith (Battle of the Heroes) at the time. The result was not wholly impropitious. (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Ummm... For anybody who hasn't checked out FBTB within the past 24 HOURS

My head has definitely exploded. God Bless FBTB. Oh, yeah... God Bless the funky little brickpeople too. "Jabba's Sail Barge for 2006 11.10.05 Ace So, catching up on some email, I discover a few emails pointing me here and there which eventually (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Carbon Freeze Chamber Dio

(2 URLs) Overview> (2 URLs) Detailed close-ups> AC (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Lego Star Wars Video Game now available for Gamecube

Walked in to my local Target the other day and was surprised to see this in the display case with other Gamecube games. I did a double take to make sure it was labeled for Gamecube and not there by accident. Hopefully, this is good news for those (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Millennium Falcon set tops eBay Hot New Toys list

eBay just released its annual Hot New Toys List ((URL) and what should top the poll but the (URL) Millennium Falcon set>! eBay also has a new "(URL) Toy Finder>" thingy, where other LEGO products are featured, including the SW ARC-170 Star Fighter, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickNebula Episode #12: A Day In The Life

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 12: A Day In The Life>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the newest S@H catalog, rant about building copyrights, & Serenity (spoiler alert!). Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) This 2003 set should be in old gray. I saw it at a friend's place before, but he got it when it first came out. (...) From what I heard: there are two type of packaging of 4502 - the older style one has old grey (I have one), and the new style (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) At least here in Australia, all copies I've seen of that set are classic grey. ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Which colors does Set 10129 have?

Does anyone know which colors that set 10129, the large Snowspeeder model, has -- the old greys or the new bleys? I had thought that the new x-wing, set 4502, had the new bleys. Then last night I finally gave in and bought that set when seeing it on (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Carbon Freeze Chamber

(...) Yes I did and you could partially see the wiring underneath in some of the pics. If you're talking about pics underneath, it won't happen unless I deconstruct it. AC (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Carbon Freeze Chamber

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:Ioow0p.1pwn@lugnet.com... (...) Using a string of Christmas lights in this one too? The lighting through the floor is looking good. I'd love to see some behind the scene shots. :) Rob (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Carbon Freeze Chamber

The (URL) Carbon Freezing Chamber> done in Lego with built-in lights. Still a work-in-progress as the top part of the chamber under construction. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Ok it looks like Lugnet doesnt like underscores in URL's. So if you add an underscore between support 01,02,03 you can see the images. After the pictures are MODed. you can view the folder here. (URL) for the troubles. Dave (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Kelly and all, It was a good thing I found this thread. I just got my ISD and decided to make a small support for the nose. The support sits about 12 studs forward of the Cargo Bay. Its a very simple build and does detract from the look of the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) Thanks for the feedback, everyone...I've finally gone and bought it! (I've just completed a big contract and felt I'd earned it!) I haven't built it yet...(another big contract is preying on my time) but it seems to be original grey so far. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) I just picked up an ISD the other day. Everything is OLD gray sans, 2 4x12 plates that were bley. I am not sure how/why they were bley. But those were the only ones I found in the set. Dave (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact