 Star Wars / *16114 (-20)
  Count Dooku's Geonosian Speeder MOC Instuctions

I finished LDraw and Picture instructions for this MOC. Nothing big but worth mention. Here's the page: (3 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Nice. Cant wait to see what you do with a TIE fighter :) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

THE TRANSFORCERS robots with the force to transform I'm starting to make a series of MOCs which are simply Star Wars vehicles that can transform into robots. For any one who knows about the Trasnformers, this would be as if the Transformers' Ark (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Lessee...how about 300 more pieces (the original was only 263), a new Luke (Dagobah training outfit), more authentic looking landing gear (and at least the front one looks "Jedi Starfighter" retractable, though I can't see enough of the rear (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) I haven't seen the new set, but the old X-wing, at $30, was 263 pieces. So this set has 300 more pieces for only $20 more. That seems like a pretty darn good deal to me. Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Hum.. what is the difference between THIS x-wing and the one from a few years ago apart from the green stuff? They look the same to me with the exception of a new "paint job"? Is the yoda hut and a few different color parts on the X-wing (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  4502 X-Wing Fighter

Posted at FBTB's forums: "I was down at my local LEGO Outlet yesterday and picked up a copy of the new Shop at Home catalogue. I was surprised when I got to the back cover and saw a set I have not yet seen mentioned in the forums here. The (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  AF Geonosian Ambush Diorama

If you also collect Hasbro action figures like we do, check out our latest diorama from our (URL) homepage>. (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope

Refer to (URL) this post> I was very amused by Alexander's reference to the SWK remix movie. It inspired the following image: Jedi Timmy training with a double-bladed lightsaber (URL) Btw, for those who care, Ghyslain finished his high-school year (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Trying to contact Simon MacDonald

hi simon, I've seen your torso stickers at brickshelf: (URL) would like to ask some questions about. unfortunately I couldn't find your e-mail-address. googling the web I just found another gallery at fbtb (this is the reason why I cross-posted the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)

  ~MOC UPDATE~ "Ghtroc Light Freighter"

The Unknown Division has declassified several new photographs of this ongoing and extensive project, which has been met with numerous setbacks due to budgetary cuts. (URL) Captain Matt Krotzer himself is shown here displaying the underside egress (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

(...) Only complaint is that the transparent bits arent transparent enough or are too dark. (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

DEEP LINK... -tk "John Miller" <jpmiller@micoks.net> wrote in message news:HJuCoI.nuw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Bryce, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Republic Gunship Assault

I have been working on the 4490 Mini Republic Gunship in Bryce. I thought I would share my final image. The gunships and environment rendered in Bryce, postwork in Paint Shop Pro. (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

(...) . snip . WOW! Great job! This is the first time I've ever seen someone successfully blend Bionicle and Star Wars! Others have tried, but you're the first to master the art! Well done. XPost to .Bionicle - the people over there really need to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New site, new MOcs

I'm finally able to post to these boards :) I launched my MOC site a couple months ago and have just been waiting on my lugnet account so I could announce it: (URL) I've posted a few Star Wars MOCs including my take on a UCS Snowspeeder, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

I like some of your past miniland customs better, but I must admit the tail especially is incredibly well done... nice work. (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope

(...) NOOOOOOOooo...ooo!!!!! (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope

Timmy I am your father (URL) couldn't resist the darkside. enjoy -tk (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site: (URL) Official sets. Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be made. I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego.. I also did another render of them all: (URL) I did (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact