 Star Wars / *15319 (-10)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Bey Bib, That's a sure strange ship of yours. It's the sort of thing that looks super interesting, but an animation of it in flight (i mean, done like ILM quality) would look super-amazing. Great idea on getting Toradoch Industries to make it for (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Wow! Thats a great ship. Tell Bib that he should have kept it instead of going to work for that fat slug, Jabba :). Excellent work as always. You keep up the tradition of keeping your moc's unique and set apart from the rest. Keep it up. How long (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: AT-AT, pic series I

I don't even want to imagine the damage this beauty did to your pocketbook, Matt. Worth every penny tho'....it really has come together wonderfully. With the added feature of a neck gantry, it adds yet another benchmark to the wonders of the brick (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Hey Gil! I first saw the Krayt at FBTB, but I'll say it again...flat-out kick a$$ design! Once more, the color scheme is great for a Tatooine ship. After reading the text more closely, I now understand the inspiration behind the design. It seems Bib (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: AT-AT, pic series I

Hi everyone! I've been diagnosed with full-blown AT-AT fever. This is my latest creation: (URL) be sure to put up series II as soon as the interior and other small details are complete (I still need plates for the knees). Dave Eaton and Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Greetings! Bib's got himself a tricked out lift... (URL) Bib know what you think! (I'll pass it on.) Cheers, -G (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: 2003's gonna ruin my savings account...

(...) Yeah, as I thought earlier. I'm just happy I didn't go crazy standing there in the store aisle when I discoveed the new sets. :) The fourth series of adventurers sets definitely hits the mark here! (...) And the main reason I went to the store (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.year.2003)

  2003's gonna ruin my savings account...

After seeing my Jan-Feb SAH Catalog and these three posts (and wiping the drool off my keyboard): (URL) I can say is... ...wait for it... WOW! COOL! SWEET! SUPERB! AWESOME! TERRIFIC! GREAT! YEAH! WHOOPEE! ALRIGHT! UH-HUH! YES! SUPER! *pant, pant* (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

(...) R2D2? Or maybe a duel lightsaber Anakin. No R2D2 with some blinky lights, that'd be cool. (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H9q1sv.784@lugnet.com... (...) put (...) That's a cool idea Erick. I'll have to see if I can locate some of those units to (people with weak stomachs, stop reading) tear apart and stuff (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact