 Star Wars / 15317
Re: New MOC: AT-AT, pic series I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:42:17 GMT

I don't even want to imagine the damage this beauty did to your pocketbook,
Matt.  Worth every penny tho'....it really has come together wonderfully.
With the added feature of a neck gantry, it adds yet another benchmark to
the wonders of the brick AT-AT.

Truly excellent work.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hi everyone!  I've been diagnosed with full-blown AT-AT fever.  This is my
latest creation:

I'll be sure to put up series II as soon as the interior and other small
details are complete (I still need plates for the knees).

Dave Eaton and Shaun Sullivan's AT-ATs provided me the initial interest in
building my own walker...that was long ago.  I was finally able to swing the
cost of multiple Bricklink/S@H orders to make this interest a reality.

This AT-AT will be an on-going project, your constructive comments are
encouraged.  Enjoy!

-Matt

.