 Star Wars / *15239 (-10)
  Death Star Transports

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports; (URL) Death Star uses a fleet of transports inside the hangar bays to ferry Imperial troops and droids effectively. The transports are built with similar bases that can be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The explanation is that the original Star Trek art and costume department had a crappy budget and couldn't make humanoid aliens look very alien (or far-out aliens look very realistic). Just like Lucas wanted to go back and redo all three (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) That Klingons got lumpy heads in the first place was revisionism - Paramount simply had the budget to do it, and wanted to make them look a bit different from Terrans (Earthling is such a despicable sounding term <g>). All we need is for them (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) designed (...) the (...) upgrade (...) the (...) designed (...) fighting, (...) THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! This sort of thing is what annoys me about prequels and the like - take Enterprise (yeah I know, different franchise) - they've already (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Comparing Starfighter Speeds

Using this site as a reference: (URL) = data from UCS stickers from Gareth's fbtb.net section I've found some disturbing stats about relative starfighter speeds: Classic Movies: A-wing = 1300 km/h* B-wing = 900 km/h* X-wing = 1050 km/h Y-wing = 800 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

Great redesign, and I'm dying to know where you got the blue barrels? Dave "Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H97GtE.LHB@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

The new one looks pretty cool. I especially like the changes to the back. Looks like it picked up a few more weapons. Too bad my D-Pod is obsolete now. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

I should clarify...go past the first 5 pictures to see the new version. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  D-Wing mark ii

(URL) is the first of 6 alphabet fighters I've rebuilt. I actually did this one a few months ago (and its probably the least changed of the lot) so I thought I'd show it first. I'll also have some construction pics of K up soon (Paul Hartzog asked (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

Thank you! I have been hoping and wishing you would post the instructions for that one! Your's is the best I have seen to date. It is now next on my list of parts for a custom model! Thanks again! Scott (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact